Meeting was called to order by Gary Grooms, President, at 7:03 PM
In attendance were Gary Grooms, Gina Driscol, Terry Rimer, Paul Carder, Dan Saginario, Mark Ferrulo, Marshall Seiden, Al Scafati, George Saltsman, Dan Harvey, John Mason, and Robin O’Dell,
1. A copy of the Treasurer’s Report was distributed.
2. Paul Carder presented the newest information about the web site and the agreement with the company Web Fuz. A discounted initial cost of $1800 and $400 /month for the first year and $375/month for the second, was voted on and approved. Monthly payments begin January 1, 2015. These costs will cover initial design, newsletters, social media, and updated content. Any extra design work will cost extra. A motion was given by George to approve the expenditure, seconded by Al, and passed unanimously.
3. Dan Saginario and Gina Driscol presented information about the Awards event scheduled for February 24 at 6 pm-8:30 pm. Cost per person will be $25. Sponsorships will be offered for $100. The possibility of a city grant was raised, and will be explored. Categories were fine-tuned and all board members will be asked to offer suggestions for nominations.
4. Elections will be held at the January meeting. All bios were to be edited and returned to Terry Rimer by Dec. 14.
5. It was announced that the newsletter was set to go out Dec. 19th, so all information was requested by Dec. 14th.
6. New business: Dan Harvey announced that he would be forming a group to keep the Rays in St. Petersburg, if interested contact him directly.
7. A tentative meeting was announced for Dec. 16 to address new development next to 430 Beacon.
8. The meeting was adjourned at 8:46 pm.
These minutes were recorded by Robin O’Dell, secretary.